theme 31: fractals; by primrosetylers
R U L E S
- Please like/reblog if using!
- Don’t steal, remove the credit, claim as your own, or use as a base.
F E A T U R E S
- The header image will be 225px wide and 150px tall initially, and then 450px wide and 150px tall when you scroll. Plan accordingly.
- You can also choose to have a regular fixed header (where the scroll effect doesn’t happen), where your header image is 225px wide and 150px tall always.
- Options for: 250px/400px post sizes only (make sure you’ve only selected one of the options; otherwise the theme will be messed up); a tiny cursor; show captions and show tags; infinite scroll
- Jump pagination at the bottom, tooltips, quick reblog, and custom colors
Contemporary artist Gabriel Dawe turned historic Villa Olmo in Como, Italy into a beautiful rainbow art installation entitled Plexus no. 19, which stretched from balcony to balcony, filling the room with vibrant color.
Watching Hunger Games
- Book Katniss: This was my dad's jacket
- Movie Katniss: My dad was a woman's size 4
Describe my blog in terms of “came for the _____, stayed for the _____”
.memes, please? I’m feeling kind of awful rn.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.
As long as you can find yourself, you’ll never starve.
22nd September 2004 - 23rd May 2010
#it may seem pretty sad but there are times where i feel so fucking upset that lost ended #it had to end obviously #but i think of this scene from the season 1 finale and all the memories flood back to me #all the characters and how i felt about them and how i cared about every single one #i’m glad i was able to experience such a journey for so long #can any lost fan really look at any of these characters and think to themselves ‘i didn’t care much for you’? #i don’t think so
LOOK AT THAT SMIRK.
LOOK AT THE LIFT OF HER EYEBROWS AS SHE GLANCES BACK AT HIM. THE GRIN BEFORE SHE FOCUSES ON WHERE SHE’S RUNNING TO, TO FIND WHERE TO SET HER TRAP.
Nat is running for her life - only not really - and enjoying every second of it. There is no fear there.
She knows this game.
She knows whom she is playing with.
And now that she knows he doesn’t remember that she already knows all his moves, she can play him. Like Happy, like Stark, like Luchkov. Just like all men.
Do you think she’s pretty, Bucky? Come into her web, said the spider to the fly.